- Position Type:
You report to our chief executive and form a partnership in his executive work.
You must be result oriented, dynamics and looking for a career advancement in a growing company.
The roles and responsibilities of the Accounts and Administrative Executive shall include but not limiting to the following:
- Provide full secretarial support such as maintaining reports, preparing correspondence and presentation materials, preparing agenda, writing minutes of meetings and drafting of letters.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate meetings, appointments, travel, conferences and other activities.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Develop and Implement ISO and Quality Management System. You also maintain documentation and manage audit.
- Prepare purchasing orders, invoices, quotation, salary preparation, payment voucher, and director’s monthly expenses claim report and perform book keeping function using MYOB.
- Relevant qualifications.
- PC savvy in Microsoft Word, Excel & power point.
- Some experience in book keeping would be an advantage.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good organisation skills, able to work independently and good working attitude.
- Able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
- Able to start work as soon as possible.
- Only Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents need to apply
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Pls indicate employment history, reason for leaving, current remuneration and expected remuneration, date of availability and attach recent photograph.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com