- Position Type:
The incumbent is required to follow up on self-paying, corporate and non-patient
outstanding amount assigned for follow-up.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Make calls for assigned accounts.
• Capture all follow-up in the system.
• To put up cases for bad debts written off after exhausting all cost-effective measures.
• Propose ad-hoc cases for farming out to collection agency and legal actions
• Work out instalment plans with the patients/companies.
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the respective executive, assistant
Manager, e.g. answering of incoming calls.
• At least GCE”O” level or equivalent.
• Preferably with relevant experience in AR management
, Collections, Credit control
and Customer services
• Customer-service oriented and possess good communication and telephone
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin
Working location: Commonwealth
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.