Train Your Brain To Remember Everything With Ease
For Anyone Who Wants To Improve Their Life
By Improving Their Memory (Age 21 )
WORKSHOP CONDUCTED BY
Mr Nishant Kasibhatla
Trainer. Speaker. Best-selling Author
World Record Holder & The only Grand Master of Memory in Singapore
Register Now. Limited Seats.
CALL 6338 1740 / 8233 9474 NOW
Date: 6 March 2010
Time: 09.30 am to 05.30 pm
Venue: Amara Hotel
1. Effective absorption of information from workshops, seminars and training programs
2. Simple yet powerful techniques of recalling information at will
3. Engage both sides of the brain in learning and memorizing anything faster
4. How to remember speeches and presentations, names & faces, statistical
data, lists of any kind, procedures, policies and more
5. Create powerful focus and concentration and improve performance at work
6. Avoid frustration of not being able to recall important info at the right time
7. Become aware of self-limiting beliefs caused by certain memory myths
8. Turbo-charge your brain to achieve peak mental performance by using the Mind Gym
9. Have a paradigm shift in the attitude towards learning, memorizing and tackling information
10.Come out of absent-mindedness forever
Nishant Kasibhatla, CEO & Trainer, Memory Vision Pte Ltd is the Only Grand Master of Memory & World Record Holder in Singapore. He has participated at The World Memory Championships and was ranked No. 1 in Asia in 2003. He figures in the list of the world's best memorizers.
Nishant Kasibhatla is a popular speaker with over 12 years experience in conducting memory training for executives of multi-national companies, school students & individuals of all walks of life around the globe. Some of his corporate clients include: Citibank, Shell, Coca Cola, Philips, Petronas, Nestle, Maybank, LG etc.
He is the best-selling author of one of the most comprehensive books on memory techniques – Instant Memory Improvement. He has written a "memory-improvement" column for Singapore Press Holding magazine Shape.
Nishant has made appearances through various media channels like Singapore's MediaCorp's TV12 & 93.8 LIVE FM, India's Zee TV, Hongkong's South China Morning Post to demonstrate just how effective memory techniques can benefit everyone. More importantly, his main focus is on delivering unique, fun and highly effective talks, workshops and coaching programs from which one can profit from having a good memory, whatever their age or station.
For more information visit http://www.memoryvision.com.sg
CALL 82339474 for more information.