- Position Type:
Admin. Asst. (East Coast / Marine Parade Area)
- Liaison with teachers, trainers, students and participants on course-related matters.
- Manage and maintain student records and course related matters.
- Class preparation such as class confirmation/cancellation, attendance list, evaluation forms, equipment set-up.
- You will also be responsible for the overall front office reception and administration, such as attending to enquiries and visitors and the general maintenance of the school premises.
- Other ad-hoc duties include assisting with marketing administration and coordination, events and programmes management.
- Min GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ level with preferably at least 1 year experience
- A customer service oriented person with a pleasant & cheerful personality, presentable, well spoken and enjoys meeting people.
- Good telephone etiquette, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous, good planning & coordinating skills, organised, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Conversant in English (Spoken & Written) & Mandarin (Spoken).
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Additional knowledge of graphic design software (e.g. Photoshop) will be an added advantage.
- Only Singaporeans or SPRs may apply.
Please forward detailed resume with a photo in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons for leaving (past and present employment)
All last drawn salary
Date of availability
We thank you for your interest but regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.