- Position Type:
- 0 - 1
- Handle full spectrum of Administration duties such as document filing, postal and courier arrangement, travel arrangement, payment issuing, etc.
- Handle all matters relating office administration duties such asrequisition of stationeries & pantry supplies.
- Provide secretarial support to the Managing Director and General.
- GCE 'O' / 'N' Levels / Higher LCCI / Diploma in Office Skills, Business Administration.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience is preferred.
- Fresh graduates with keen interest in Administration or Secretarial related scope of work are welcome to apply. Full spectrum of training & development will be provided.
- Possess basic hands-on knowledge in computer applications and software such as MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin is preferred.
- Applicable to SINGAPOREANS / PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY
- 5 Day work week (Monday - Frida, 9am - 6pm)
- Able to work late when required.
Interested candidates, please send your detailed resume together with a passport-sized photo, indicating your current & expected salaries to email@example.com