- Position Type:
- Salary Range:
- S$800 - S$1,000 Monthly
cleaner ,chef, kitchen helper , pub waitress,waiter, Manufacturing ,Mechanical ,Hairstylist and other sector
call this no to know more 92257004
||MOM work permit application
||Guarantee & Premium for S$5,000 Security Bond
||Medical Check up
||Thumb-printing and Collection of Work Permit
||Monitoring of Work Permit Validity
||Renewal and Cancellation of Work Permit
||Mediation and counselling
||Repatriation of Workers and provide replacement
Companies in the manufacturing sector include those engaged in the following business activities:
- Manufacturing of basic industrial acids and alkalis;
- Mechanical engineering works;
- Manufacturing and repair of oil/gas field machinery;
- Manufacturing of waxes, polishes and deodorants;
- Electroplating, hot-tip galvanising, die-casting and heat treatment;
- Wafer fabrication plants; or
- Food manufacturing.
Dependency Ceiling/Quota for Manufacturing Sector Companies
Manufacturing-sector companies are allowed to employ foreign workers on Work Permits up to 60% of the company's total workforce. PRC workers can make up 20% within the 60% DC.
Service Sector Companies
Companies in the service sector include engaged in the following business activities:
- Financial, insurance, real estate and business services;
- Transport, storage and communications services;
- Commerce (retail and wholesale trade);
- community, social and personal services (excluding domestic workers);
- Restaurants, coffee shops, food courts and other approved food establishments*;
- Dispatch and delivery services; or
- Hairdressing and beauty shops.
- Food-stall licensees paying an annual licence fee of $13 cannot employ Work Permit holders. Unlike restaurants operators, food-stall licensees, normally operate small stalls in hawker centres, coffee shops or food courts, which are small and can be operated by the licensees alone or with family assistance.
Dependency Ceiling/Quota for Service-sector companies
Service-sector companies are allowed to employ foreign workers on Work Permits up to 45% of the company's total workforce. PRC workers can make up 5% within the 45% DC.