Reports To: Head of office services
· To work with the Principal and sales account team by assisting them with pre-sales analysis and solution design to aid the development of business cases to generate contracts.
· Develop strong findings through analysis of customers’ current state based on Lean Six Sigma methodology, to understand and analyse a Customer’s business strategy, its impact on work processes and document flows, and to help design appropriate services solutions.
· Accountable for all Pre-sales Assessment deliverables to the customer, such as validation and final assessment reports.
· Following the assessment, provide post-sale support if and when required to help ensure smooth transition from the ‘current state’ to the ‘desired state’
Duties & Responsibilities:
· In consultation with Team Head, ensure pre-sales assessments meet revenue and profitability targets.
· Be responsible for the day to day management of the assessment (project) through reinforcing the processes and methodologies for the analysis.
· Coordinate and plan schedule to ensure resources are optimized.
· Create project plans and manage virtual teams to deliver on project objectives.
· Develop and maintain knowledge to ensure subject matter expertise.
· Monitor external developments and keep the Outsourcing Services team informed of relevant new developments in LOS assessments in terms of people, process and technologies that may be of benefit to the company and its customers.
· Promote Best practices sharing
· Create and contribute to the learning and development plans of each team member
· Share, communicate, cascade information received from the team
· Increase the skills and professionalism of the team on all engagements
· At least 10 years business experience with Fortune 500 company
· At least 3 years full time project management experience
· 3 to 5 years business analysis experience
· Project managed at least 2 projects which lead to operational savings in excess of $US500k per project
· Green Belt / Black Belt an advantage
· Financial planning and/or management experience
· Training and development experience
· 2 – 4 years industry related operations experience
· 2nd Asian Language
Interested candidates may send me their resume salary expectations directly at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.