AN INTERNATIONAL SPA RESORT CHAIN LOOKING FOR HIGH PROFILE INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN THE OPENING OF A LUXURY 6 STARS PROPERTY IN CARRIBEAN ISLANDS.
Job Description: POSITION SUMMARY
The Director Of Spa is responsible for the smooth operation of the Spa area, including Spa and Salon assuring the highest standards of service are met.
* Perform all duties in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
* Oversee operations, marketing and planning of all spa facilities and services.
* Oversee staffing, scheduling, training, coaching and counseling of all spa staff.
* Supervise the performance, attendance, attitudes, appearance and conduct of the Spa staff.
* Ensure the Spa policies and procedures are maintained and adhered to by the staff.
* Maintain consistent and efficient systems of communication within and outside the Spa Department. This includes unvarying methods of handling guest complaints.
* Represent the Spa at meetings, including pre-cons, conference reviews and department head meetings as needed.
* Cooperate with other resort departments in utilizing the Spa services.
* Assist with development of the business plan to ensure that overall operation, growth and long range profitability goals are achieved.
* Assist ownership or management with concepts and ideas to keep the spa ahead of its competition and in the cutting edge of the spa industry.
* Develop and promote spa treatments.
* Closely monitor ordering, receiving and crediting of supplies and/or services.
* Responsible for purchasing all spa retail and spa operational supplies.
* Responsible for all inventory and preparing the proper purchase orders.
* Complete day-to-day payroll tasks in an accurate and timely manner, including time edits, personnel action forms, retro pay requests, etc.
* Prepare employee performance appraisals timely and accurately as requested.
* Develop monthly department meeting agendas, facilitate meetings, and provide meeting notes to Human Resources.
* Responsible for hiring, reviewing and promoting within the area.
* Attend all training as required.
* Complete all other tasks as assigned.
* Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand.
* Follow all safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
* Give clear and concise directions to various locations in the resort
* Answer guest questions using excellent customer service skills
* Must be well groomed, with nametag on at all times while working on the property.
* Must be well-mannered, display a helpful attitude at all times, greet guests when encountered, show appreciation to the guest for being at the resort, show willingness to help guests and employees at all times.
* Provide assistance in other job classifications as determined necessary by immediate superior.
Job Requirements: * * High school graduate or equivalent.
* Three years experience in a supervisory role preferably in spa, salon, and hospitality.
* Three years experience working in a spa, salon, or hospitality environment.
* Strong knowledge of spa, massage and salon services.
* Previous spa background.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong retail background including purchasing of products, maintaining, par stock levels, and conducting monthly inventory.
* Good organizational skills.
* Good knowledge of Benchmark Standards of Service.
* Able to work well with guests to resolve problems in a positive manner.
* Proven leadership skills
* Knowledge of reading and understanding financial statements and developing marketing strategies.
* Working knowledge of computer applications such as point of sale, scheduling, budgeting, and payroll software.
* Ability to motivate and training staff.
* Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
* Ability to work cohesively with all spa areas and co-workers as part of a team
* Ability to schedule various services for individuals and large groups
Only Candidate with high profile and portfolio with at least 8 years above of extensive management skills and experience for running a full spectrum of SPA facilities need to apply.
Kindly send your detailed resume attached with recent photo and email to :, email@example.com