Do you like to inspire others?
Do you enjoy communicating and sharing your knowledge with people?
Do you want to make a difference and transform young people?
Are you afraid of falling into a 9 am – 5 pm deskbound routine job?
Are you seeking an exciting and fulfilling career?
If your answers are ‘YES’, you are the right candidate we are attracting.
ISUN is an education organization specializing in PSLE academic and life-skill coaching
All the coaches in ISUN are fully immersed in the high-energy coaching programmes, giving their best and participating fully to deliver results.
While there are no set personality profiles for the coaches in ISUN, we have a strong identity and culture. Some of the qualities of self-leadership that each and every individual in our organisation embodies and collectively imbues include:
· Insatiable appetite for learning and continuous development, and the ability to nurture this in others
· Enjoy expressing one's talents and strengths
· Make time to play
· Ability to nurture and nourish creativity
· Actively seeking enriching experiences
· Balance creativity with practical solutions
· Ability to express oneself confidently and authentically
· Ability to connect with and support others
· Ability to celebrate differences and thrive in such an environment
· Ability to view challenges as opportunities for healthy growth and learning
· Ability to share information through communication and collaboration
· Being true to one's values
· Being honest with oneself and others
· Striving for excellence and integrity
· Supporting, motivating and inspiring excellence
· Demand rigour in everything that one does
· A pioneering spirit.
We do not expect individuals to have all of these qualities when they join us, but ISUN can develop more of these traits in those who possess some.
At ISUN, we offer challenging career opportunities to the right individuals. As we are expanding, we are seeking well-qualified individuals who have the passion, dedication and commitment in making a difference to others.
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits based on teaching experiences and qualifications. Performance bonuses will be offered as incentives to coaches who excel in their duties.
Please forward detailed RESUME with a PHOTO in MS Word Format to: