· Conduct engineering design work for project, carry out project planning, material requisistion, cost control, project supervision and liaise with the consultants/customers.
· Prepare and review electrical, instrumentation and control design documents, which include single line diagram, electrical load list, functional descriptions, instrument list, technical specifications and etc.
· Attending meetings with the clients to disciss open items and take decisions to solve problems.
· Review technical submissions of tender documents and prepare relevant documents and drawings for tendering.
· Ensure technical compliance from suppliers and vendors.
· Assist in updating and maintaining the engineering design database and all relevant documentation in the division.
· Enhance overall environmental, safety and quality work activities to meet management objectives set for the department and customer satisfaction.
· Provide technical support to project and site supervisors.
· Provide technical support in tendering process and R&D work.
· Perform any task or job assigned by the Management.
· Recognized relevant qualifications and good understanding on all the basic codes and standards of the trade.
· Be able to communicate effectively. Extensive experience on both small and large projects and be able to professionally execute them an added advantage.
o The capability to attend interviews to win bids.
o For senior positions, 3-5 years relevant experience and mature to manage and lead teams to execute projects. This position will be trained to take up roles in Project management appointments.
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGES AWAITS THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
KINDLY FORWARD YOUR CVs with recent photograph to:email@example.com
WORK LOCATION: Kaki Bukit.