-To develop the publicity campaign to create a mentoring movement within Singapore. The campaign includes:
- organising and publicising the National Mentoring Conference (Nov 2009)
- mentoring in general (getting media coverage, advertisements, roadshows, corporate luncheons, new media initiatives, website etc)
- any other strategies that will elevate the general awareness and interest in mentoring as a positive youth development tool
- To execute secretarial duties to the National Mentoring Steering Committee and the task forces. This may includes:
- Developing resources such as manuals, guidebooks, websites etc to enhance the mentoring capabilities of the sector
- Providing support to the task forces in terms of research and fieldwork
- Any other responsibilities that needs to be carried out to support the steering committee and task forces
-To assist the Resource Development section & NYC in any other projects and activities.
Degree in any discipline. Candidates with degree in Marketing, Arts, Social Sciences, Human Resource or Training & Development would have an advantage
Excellent writing, communication
, negotiation and project management skills
Previous experience in the youth sector and events
management would be useful
Interested, please email resume in MS Word format attached with recent photograph to email@example.com.