1. To assist Head (Youth Ventures) in developing a sustainable youth philanthropy programme in Singapore by empowering youth to make grant decisions on youth-led community projects.
2. To assist in planning and implementing communication strategies to develop the awareness, support and commitment of youth, community based organisations, educational institutions and other stakeholders in youth grant making.
3. To manage and implement the School-Based Young ChangeMakers scheme by recruiting youth panellists and adult volunteers, coordinating training, developing structures and procedures for grant application, approval and review, and marketing the scheme to potential youth grant seekers.
· Recruiting and coordinating training for youth grant makers and adult volunteers. Providing guidance and mentoring to successive terms of youth grant makers.
· Developing partnerships with local organisations and institutions to market the programme.
· Coordinating and providing necessary administrative support in regular YCM panel meetings and other ad hoc meetings.
· Assisting to handle financial management including making grant payments and reporting to funding sources on the use of the money.
· Participating in grant making networks, training, or other activities to support skill development for participants and strengthen programme operation.
· Actively publicising youth philanthropy and grant making to its constituencies.
· Planning and organising forums to showcase successfully completed projects of the YCM. Proposing and implementing the most appropriate methods for dissemination of good case studies, including publications.
· Developing, enhancing and providing content updates to the YCM webpage that holds a repository of completed YCM projects highlighting best practices and peer mentors.
· Establishing a YCM community of practice with retiring and current grant makers, and galvanise participation by creating physical and online sharing platforms on good grant making practices.
· Keeping up to date with latest international research on youth philanthropy, grant making and leadership, and sustain interactions with youth grant making bodies in other institutions and countries. Disseminate synopses of know-how to keep management apprised.
· A good degree in any discipline. Candidates with degrees in Business (Marketing) have an advantage.
· Good analytical, writing, communication and project management skills. Have excellent interpersonal and marketing skills to promote youth sector development work.
· Experience in administrating and evaluating grants, sponsorships, events management and youth development tools would be valued.
Interested, please email detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.