· To assist Assistant Director (AD) / Head (YEP) in spearheading, promoting and facilitating local and international youth community-service projects
· To assess, monitors, evaluates and provide consultancy services to support youth expedition projects and programmes for participation for 17-35 years old and 15-16 years old participants.
· To liaise with partners and spearheads strategies such as:
- To augment the publicity campaign started in 2007 with road shows, talks or above-the-line mediums;
- To manage the YEP volunteers and alumni through building the special and country Interest Group;
- To increase buy-in from schools and corporate organisations on YEP;
- To work with partners that enable sectoral development and mapping and build capability and manage resource development matters;
- To manage and provide necessary administrative support for the advisory panel meetings and other ad hoc meetings;
- To assist in managing the YEP enquiries email account and YEP website data management;
·A good degree in any discipline.
·Good analytical, writing, communication and project management skills. Have excellent interpersonal and marketing skills to promote youth sector development work.
·Experience in administrating and evaluating grants, sponsorships, events management and youth development tools would be valued·Been active in volunteer work, social work, youth development or policy development work.
** Only Singaporean / Singapore PR need apply.
Closing date: 3 Sept 08, 2pm.
Interested candidates with above qualifications and experience, please forward detailed resume in MS Word and to include information on the following :1) Position applied for
2) Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
3) Last drawn and/or current salary
4) Expected salary
5) Date of availability and/or Notice Period
6) Recent photographPlease send your updated resume to email@example.com.
- Position Type:
- 0 - 1
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)