I am a professional food photographer and I am organizing 2 food photography workshop on the following dates:
Workshop duration : 2 hours
The Basic Food Photography Workshop - Part 1 will be covering the following :
1. The necessities - Camera & Lens
- Understand about your camera (about resolution, photo quality, white balance and file format)
- Understand about lens (type of lens used and why)
2. Aperture & Speed
- Understand about Aperture and Shutter Speed control
- Understand about Composition
3. Type of Lighting
- Understand about natural lighting and lighting control
- Understand about exposure
- Understand about Metering
- Understand about ISO settings
- Understand about Colour Temperature
- Understand about Lighting tools (low budget)
At the workshop, I will prepare some notes for you and after the theory explaination, there will be practical shoot and critique session after the shoot.
Cost : SG$60 per pax.
Minimum 5 pax in order to start class.
Basic requirement to attend this workshop :
1. Compact Digital, DSLR or SLR film camera that has Manual control function.
2. Basic knowledge of Photography.
Please click on the following links to register:
To view my works, please logon to http://www.bene-tan.com