- 20-25 hours/ Per Week
- 6 months contract (With a view for extension)
In its fourth decade of providing air charter solutions for the movement of passengers and cargo, our client is the world’s foremost air charter and aviation support company. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced HR & Admin Associate to join their rapidly growing team in Singapore on a part time basis. The role will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop with a MNC– bringing you excellent career progression and international opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Execute the directions of the Global Group HR based out of the UK
• Ensure Global HR policies are adhered to
• Provide HR & Administrative support to the team
• Participate in and/or lead HR Projects; eg. Relocation, HRIS Implementation
• Other ad-hoc duties assigned
To be successful you will need to have the following attributes:
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent with at least 5-8 year(s) of working experience in general HR
• Prior working experience in a large multi national is preferred
• Great interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Ability to work independently with strong leadership qualities
To apply please click on the link,
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants meeting the above criteria will be contacted.