- Administrating the full spectrum of organizational development functions including staffing, compensation, benefits and welfare program of the employee and payroll.
- Involving in strategic planning activities, development of HR policies, perform cost analysis and other statistical studies.
- Ensure effective communications and implementation of HR policies, HR trends and corporate HR directives.
- Ensure pay competitiveness thought participation in market survey and benchmarking exercise.
- Review and implement new salary & grading structure
- Manage employees benefits such as overseeing daily operations, benchmarking against market practices.
- Training and development need analysis, planning and cost control of training budget and training program coordination.
- Minimum diploma or degree in HRM with at least 3 years working experience as a HR practitioner and good knowledge of the employment act.
- Must possess a strong written communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and able to interact with all levels of staff.
- Resourceful, people-oriented has initiative and ability to multi-task
- High integrity and confidentiality.
- Female working environment and need to be able to speak Chinese language
- Singaporean only.
Location : Ubi, singapore
Working hour : Monday – Friday (9am – 6.30pm)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org