We have an immediate requirement with one of our client for "IT Customer Support" Position.
1. Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
2. Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of desktop platform problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
3. Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
4. Liaise with and provide training and support to end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
5. Recommend, schedule, and perform PC, hardware and peripheral equipment improvements, upgrades, and repairs.
6. Record, track, and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
7. Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
8. Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
9. Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other components/peripheral equipment.
10. Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved and perform post-resolution follow-ups to service requests.
11. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and supervise contract-based installations.
12. Liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
13. Assist in creation of process and procedure documentation that support the desktop environment and develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users
1. Intermediate technical knowledge of desktop hardware, including Dell, HP, Panasonic, Sun & Apple Mac as well as mobile devices including Android / Apple and Blackberry devices..
2. Intermediate technical knowledge of internal desktop components, including Graphics adapters, Hard Drives, Sound cards, NIC's, PSU's, SCSI adapters, SATA adapters, USB, Firewire, WNIC's etc.
3. Intermediate technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards, including Windows OS & NOS, Linux Platforms, MacOS, Linux Distributions & TCPIP internetworking.
4. Basic knowledge of programming languages, including Windows HTA, Shell, VB, .NET & DOS batch file programming.
5. Strong written and oral communication skills.
Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
Interviews happening 1st Week of April.
If you are interested to explore this opportunity, send your CV's in Ms Word format to email@example.com
Please refer your friends if you feel anybody who can handle this role, so that it would be a great help from you to them as well to to us.
If you are not interested kindly ignore this email
If i can be of any further assistant do let me know!
Thanks and Regards,
ADVANCED & BEST PLACEMENTS PTE LTD
16 Kallang Place, #06-08
Tel: 62970868, Fax: 62204532