- Position Type:
- 1 - 2
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides full logistical support to both internal and external customers.
2. Attends to all delivery documents in a timely and orderly manner.
3. Confirms with customers on delivery dates, time and COD status.
4. Updates and advises customers regularly on stock status in a polite and professional manner.
5. Follows up on KIV sales and fixing delivery dates for clients.
6. Co –ordinates multiple sales order on delivery for the same customer.
7. Co-ordinates between branches, warehouses and customers to complete the deliveries.
8. Raises follow note for partial delivery.
9. Updates delivery status in the provided system promptly for references.
10. Maintains proper filing system.
11. Maintains clean workplace.
12. Participates in cross training and prepares to handle other job scope if required.
13. Assists in stock counts.
14. Verifies delivery documents such as Delivery notes, To follow notes, Collection notes before submit to Finance dept.
15. Notifies and gets acknowledgements on delivery status with Suppliers & warehouse & branches.
16. Performs any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Minimum Qualification Required
GCE “O” Level
1 –2 years retail experiences
Good communication skills
Working location: Tampines
To apply, please email resume in MS Word format attached with recent photograph to email@example.com.