- Chinese Male and Female Part-Timers, looks 18yrs - 24yrs (real age does not matter).
- Enthusiastic, friendly, energetic, chatty and well-spoken. Must be fluent in spoken English.
- MUST BE pro-active and bold enough to approach strangers.
- MUST BE able to commit to all days.
- MUST BE punctual, responsible and have good working attitude.
- Ladies are required to wear makeup for this job.
Dates: Mon 1st - Mon 15th Nov '10 (Mon - Fri only).
Time: 9am - 5pm. Please report for work at 8.30am everyday for setup and etc (May end slightly earlier on some days, will confirm on roster)
Duration: 10 days in total, average 6hrs each day (not including meal breaks, exact duration to be confirmed after roster is out).
Nature of Job: To create awareness, generate excitement and encourage product sales by giving out and encouraging crowd to try out food samples at various government building such as hospitals, school and etc.
Outfit: Company t-shirt provided. Wear own jeans and sneakers.
Locations: Mainly government buildings. Exact locations will be indicated on roster.
Pay: Basic pay of $7/- per hr. Bonus amount of $100 will be given to those who complete all 10 days.
If you are interested, please email us the following:
1. Resume/short write-up of previous working experiences (Please include details such as name, age, height and etc.)
2. Any website links where we can access your pictures such as friendster, facebook, blogs or etc. If you do not have pictures of yourself on any website, please email us as many clear pictures as possible. (If you had emailed us in the past, you do not have to email us again as we have already submitted your pics)
3. Handphone number (Email enquiries without hp numbers will not be entertained).
4. Please state which job/ assignment you are trying for.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be informed.
- If you had emailed us in the past, you do not have to email us again as we have already submitted your pics for this job. We will continue to email you whenever there are suitable jobs available for you.
If you are interested, please note that there might be an interview for this job.
Please contact Steff at 9239 8966 (do not sms) or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.