We represent our client, an established healthcare provider.
- Prepare and assist Doctors in the consultation rooms.
- Assist Doctors and Trained Nurses in various procedure and test required for the patient during consultation
- Provide patients/family on general information about the clinic.
- Assist with arrangement of appointment for the patient.
- Collaborate and co-operate with physicians and other health-care providers in the smooth delivery of patient care and services.
- Demonstrate basic skills and knowledge in the delivery of patients care.
- Demonstrate proper use and care of equipment.
- Demonstrate proper and economical usage of consumables and supplies.
- Retrieve and return patient’s record before and after appointment.
- Participate in service quality activities
- Attend in-service lectures and course.
- Diploma/Nitec/O/A Levels
- Preferably possess basic computer skills.
- Fresh Diploma are welcome
- Experience in retail, F&B, customer service or hospitality are welcome
- Location: West
- Transport provided at Dover MRT
- Office working hours
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.