Our client, a member of the Wilmar International Group, is inviting experience, dynamic and highly-committed professional to join the organisation.
The company is in daily worldwide contact with ship owners, shipyards, trading houses, financial institutions as well as major companies in the petrochemical industry and dry bulk markets.
• Secretarial support to the Managing Director
• Manage all day-to-day activities including appointments, meetings and phone calls
• Ensure all appointments and meeting schedules are rolled out timely
• Co-ordinate the travel plans and hotel accommodations
• Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
* Degree holder
* Min 3-5 years relevant working expeirence
* Strong in command of spoken & written English and Chinese as as she is needed to do some translation for MD occasionally.
* Proficient IT skilled required
* Pleasant personality and hardworking attitude
* Able to multi-task
* Able to start work immediately or within short notice
** Undergraduate are welcome to apply.
Working location: Nearest MRT station - Tiong Bahru (1 bus stop)
Working hours: Mon to Fri 9am-6pm
Interested applicants are invited to send in your resume in MS WORD format stating current, expected salaries, qualifications, availability and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org