- Company Name:
- Magnitude Resources
- Position Type:
An established MNC that manufactures electronic handling equipment and thermal equipment for semiconductor industry is looking for a Shipping Administrator and Sales Administrator (2 positions)
Salary: $1700 to $2400
Working Hours: Office Hours
Job Responsibilities (Shipping Administrator):
- Prepare Bills of Lading, Packing List, Tax Invoice, Proforma Invoice, Commercial Invoice, Stock withdrawals, Stock Transfer and other records.
- Verify identifying information on Bills of lading, Invoices, Orders, and other records.
- Post weight, shipping charges and weekly updates of shipping volume.
- Post Purchase Order Receipts and generate the Goods Received Note (GRN).
- Maintain and compile the Quarterly GST Import information under the Major Exporter Scheme (MES).
- Maintain all Shipping record files.
- Maintain and control the filing system for endorsed Invoice (“Proof of Delivery”) in the Stockroom.
- Maintain and control the filing system for GRN document in the Stockroom.
- Participate in the bi-yearly Stock Take events and monthly Cycle Count.
- Perform other duties as required at the discretion of the Company.
- Act as a back-up for:
- indirect purchasing and following up;
- generating Web Invoices.
Job Responsibilities (Sales Administrator):
- Reports to Admin Manager
- Undertakes account administration for customers assigned by the Company
- Be responsible for day-to-day sales administrative support, including preparing of quotations, order processing (inclusive of warranty replacement and billable repairs), obtaining delivery schedule from factory, tracking on issuing of P.O by customers, tracking of delivery and provide assistance to liaise with Customer and Finance on collection of payment
- Acts as back up administrative support for customers assigned to other Sales Administrators
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly reports as required by the Department and Company, eg, Sales Reports, OTD Report etc
- Executes sales process and procedure in compliance with standard process and procedure spelt out by the company
- Undertakes additional tasks and duties, other than sales related, assigned by the Department and/or Company
- Any other duties not listed herein could be assisted by the Department Supervisor or HOD from time to time
- Prefer Chinese speaking to be able to handle Chinese speaking customers and communicate with Chinese National workers
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level or ITE
- Coursework in basic Inventory Control, Shipping and/or Materials Management preferred
- Must be able to communicate in English & Mandarin verbally and written as need to liaise with Chinese speaking clients.
- 1-2 years’ Past experience in Customer Service Support or as a Sales Coordinator
- 1-2 years in a high volume, fast paced shipping environment
- Basic knowledge in shipping management
- Good oral and written communication skillsBasic knowledge of math
- computer literate with Microsoft Office knowledge
- Preferred to be able to start work immediately.
- Singaporean or singapore Permanent Resident only