Location: East zone. (Marine Parade, Bedok, Joo Chiat)
Industry: Govt School
Only Singaporeans and singapore PR need to apply.
Please email your resume me at email@example.com
JOB SCOPE FOR TEACHER-AIDE (DISCIPLINE)
1. To assist Discipline Mistress in manning detention class, patrolling and canteen duties.
2. To register calls from teachers who are absent for that day and those who are away on courses.
3. To conduct work allocated for all the classes prepared by teachers away, on MC or course.
4. To put in an announcement in the school announcement book so as to inform the classes affected by teacher(s)’s absence to proceed to the appropriate room, the books to bring during the respective periods, when necessary.
5. To complete a brief report on the work assigned by the respective teachers in the file. To ensure that work assigned by teacher is completed.
6. To inform respective HODs if the work assigned is insufficient or if teacher has not assigned any work. Ensure that this is also recorded in the file.
7. To ensure that no students are allowed to be excused from the room especially for periods just before and after recess. To issue exit passes to pupils who need to be excused urgently only.
8. To ensure good behaviour and silence during such periods. To take down the names of students who misbehave and ensure that the respective teacher and HOD are informed.
9. Repeat offenders who refuse to complete tasks assigned and/or are distracting in behaviour must be reprimanded and actions should be taken after warnings have been given. To inform Discipline Mistress of such cases.
10. To update the messaging system on a daily basis.
11. To check email sent to the School’s generic account on a daily basis and record the emails sent to respective P/VP/HODs/teachers in a file.
12. To ensure that acknowledgement forms for the monthly letter to parents are returned and duly signed. To compile the replies monthly.
13. To print progress reports, result slips, testimonials of students.
14. To accompany girls to clinic/hospital/enrichment programme
15. To assist in other duties as may be required by the School.
16. To report for duty on Saturday or as and when required by the School.
Monday – Friday – 9 hrs per day, include lunch time. You are expected to start work as early as 7.00 am. There might be two shift ie 7.00 am to 4.00 pm and 8.30 am to 5.30 pm. Total working hours per week is 42 hrs unless there is public Holiday or any other holiday as and when declared by the Government. There will be no overtime pay.