Job Description for Client Response services Agent (Technical Support)
· At least 3-5 years experience in Remote (on the phone) Technical Support field.
· Should have good knowledge on Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite.
· Sound knowledge on basics of networking and understanding of LAN/WAN technology
· Should have good knowledge and exposure working on Windows platform, Active
Directory, computer Management and Citrix Platform.
· Work exposure on Virtualized platform like VMWare, Citrix etc will be an added
· Should be a good team player
· Good communication skills are a must.
· Fluent in at least one of the following Asian Languages:
Mandarin, Korean and Japanese. (Oral as well as written would be a plus)
Native speakers or localized locations would be an advantage.
· Flexibility to work during different day shifts. (No grave yard shifts or Weekends. Rarely
Saturday/Sunday on need basis for special projects)
· Below are few preferred exposure domains :
o Financial Services sector as customer base
o Multi Culture and Global environment
o Customer base in Singapore as well as other Asian cities.
o To handle Customer’s query or problem over phone
o Take ownership of all the calls coming into Service Desk
o Periodically updating calls/customer on status
o Provide timely resolution and effective documentation
o Proactive and logical thinking in resolving problems
o Make judgement as to when the problem has to be escalated to Client Services
Management and should follow-up on the calls to ensure that the user is updated and
close it once the solution to provided
o Ability to work independently, analyze and make decisions with minimal supervision
o Good Interpersonal communication skills to :
o handle High-touch clients and situations.
o form good rapport and long term relationships with business users