- Position Type:
Temp Order Administrator (4 months)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the day-to-day customer service, order processing and service entries.
2. Process all orders and source other information through the RDS Software Program.
3. Ensure all orders received are being processed on the same day accurately and keep Sales Offices fully informed about the status of their orders.
4. Respond to all order inquiries in an intelligent and informed manner with a full knowledge of the workflow process.
5. Coordinate the flow of all information between Sales Office, plant (within Asia Australia and Europe) and Product Manager by ensuring that information is accurate and timely.
6. Resolving conflicts between Sales Office needs, plant schedules and ensure accurate recording of customer specification requirements.
7. Coordinate monthly with all SO on capacity forecast and update this in Excel.
and Other Activities
1. Provide secretarial duties and handling general inquiries and correspondence.
2. Responsible for stationary control, internal and external mails / couriers.
3. Handle general inquiries of all products.
4. Provide support to the Product Managers and the Marketing Executives.
5. Other duties as requested by the Product Managers and/or immediate supervisor
Minimum 'A' Level qualification
Minimum 1 year in customer service with experience in processing orders
Computer literate with understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
Location:King George's Ave
Why wait? No charges incurred, deposit your resume with me and I will keep you updated if there is a suitable job for you.
For more job updates and offers please visit this website http://Maxsphe.googlepages.com
For your resume, please include details of your Age/ NRIC/ Citizenship/ Marital Status/ Gender / State date of availability and Expected salary.
Interested applicants please email your c.v in words formats, to email@example.com
Only Singaporean/ Singapore PR may apply.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.