Our client is a fully integrated downstream oil logistics company, providing end-to-end sourcing, transportation, storage and wholesale distribution on a single platform. Through this, the Group help oil companies and oil users such as power utilities make their supply chain more efficient and their business more competitive. In addition, the Group operates a rapidly expanding multi-functional shipyard in Quanzhou, a strategic location in China off the Taiwan Strait. Built to be one of the most advanced facilities of its kind, the yard's ship building unit began operations in 2006 and has a strong order book of high performance vessels. This will soon be complemented by major ship repair and offshore engineering operations capable of handling latest generation container ships and oil rigs. With a revenue of US$2.18 billion in 2007, the Group operates in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
Our client is committed to high standard of professionalism, corporate governance and risk management. The group is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HK1192) and is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Composite Index Series (top 200 shares in terms of capitalization) and a member of the Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) Hong Kong Small Cap Index.
- Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Business or other relevant specializations
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight timelines
- Meticulous and organized
- Ability to handle large volume of transactions monthly
- Able to lead and be an effective team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
* Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Minimum 5 years related working experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury Operation
- Knowledge of SAP accounting system preferred
· Areas of Responsibilities
- Report to the Treasury Director / Group Treasurer
- Responsible for the full spectrum of AR/AP functions
- Responsible for daily treasury functions including funding, cash management and banking accounts & facilities administrations
- Assist in supervision of a team of treasury executives
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of invoices and settlements and reporting
- Ensure accounting/treasury policies, procedures, internal controls are in compliance
- Play an active role in business process improvement in payable/receivable and cash cycle.
** We are looking a local graduate who is energetic, flexible and hungry for exposure and growth, someone who has demonstrated a staying power of at least 3 years in his/her previous job.
Interested candidates with above qualifications and experience, please forward detailed resume in MS Word and to include information on the following :
1) Position applied for
2) Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
3) Last drawn and/or current salary
4) Expected salary
5) Date of availability and/or Notice Period
6) Recent photograph
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)