- Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Group Finance, your duties will include periodic financial and management reporting, cash-flow planning, costs analysis, GST compliance, compilation and reporting, internal controls and the preparation of tax schedules, annual budgets and forecasts.
- You will liaise closely with the BU heads, customers, vendors and auditors.
- Some regional traveling may be required.
- You should possess a Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent qualifications.
- You should have about 3 years’ related working experience in a MNC or public listed company, aspiring to be (or are) a full-fledged CPA.
- Some auditing experience will be an advantage.
- You must be technically competent, independent and have an eye for detail.
- To succeed in this role, you should be pro-active and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be well versed in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and preferably experienced in using SAP system.
- Only Singaporean, Singapore PR and Malaysian may apply
If you meet the above criteria and have the zeal to succeed beyond what you have achieved, you are invited to forward your resume.
Kinldy also include date of available, expected salary, current/last drawn salary, reasons for leaving, cover letter and recent photo.