- Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Group Finance, you are responsible for overseeing and leading the reporting & budgeting, share service (AP, AR and GL) and treasury teams for day to day operation.
- Supervise and responsible for accuracy and efficiency of regulatory reports, internal reports and budgeting
- Monitor the treasury, GL, AP, AR and daily accounting operations
- Define and lead the enhancement of accounting system according to compliance and reporting requirements
- Organize and implement financial system and business sense within the financial team
- Conduct experience studies and training to the teams, in order to improve the team’s knowledge
- You will also play a key role in streamlining systems, provide sound financial advice to your counterpartsthroughout the Asia Pacific region and drive profitability from a financial standpoint
- You must have a good degree from a well recognized university.
- You should have demonstrated an impressive track record with direct experience in strategic planning, mergers and acquisitions as well as operations management.
- You are CA / CPA qualified and come with over 8 year’s relevant accounting experience to date.
- Only Singaporean and Singapore PR may apply
If you meet the above criteria and have the zeal to succeed beyond what you have achieved, you are invited to forward your resume.
Kinldy also include date of available, expected salary, current/last drawn salary, reasons for leaving, cover letter and recent photo.