- Company Name:
- Position Type:
Film/video production company seeks talented Videographer with 2 experience to videotape events, corporate, business and training, seminars, product launches, D&D and weddings.
- expert knowledge of professional lighting and audio standards in shooting
- ability to contribute constructive video production ideas and strategies
- confidence and quick to make good decisions during tight deadlines
- capable of shooting video subjects in a professional and culturally sensitive manner
- Must be proficient in setting up small ENG/EFP shoots with little or no help with lighting,
equipment or décor.
- able to edit after shoot and possess skills in post production
- experience in linear and non linear editing, Final Cut Pro editing
- knowledge of Vegas, Adobe after effects and Photoshop, Flash, etc ...
- ability to write for commercials and promotion is a plus
- posess excellent client relation skills and panache
- strong interpersonal and communications skills
- would be an advantage to have own kit
- proficient in English
- Extensive domestic and international travel also required from time to time.
If this is you, we welcome you to send full resume with photograph and demo reel (shooting tape in mpeg) to Videolane.com by 5 November 2007.
Email application to:
A d r i a n V i d e o I m a g e
(with subject heading 'application for videographer_your name')
e-mail: email@example.com web: www.videolane.com