To guarantee the Fashion supplier proper implementation of their corporate image within the Luxury Fashion Store; according to the internal fashion specific procedures (merchandising and fashion assortment) and sales perimeter.
To promote sales by attracting customers into the store through the power of the front of store displays, and then through in store display and merchandise layout which increases customers’ time in the store thereby maximising on potential purchases.
1) Visual Merchandising
· Implementing the new fashion assortments including goods introduction, merchandising tracking etc.
· Tact and initiative needed to apply internal practices and sales standards to those as specified by the Fashion brands suppliers.
· Design merchandising skills: training manuals, guidelines for each fashion brand, general trends books focused on fashion trends.
· Conduct sales promotions and participate in the sales indicators analysis.
· Implement at store level the category’s marketing and promotional activities.
· Maintain budget or below costs associated with visual displays, promotional operations.
· Develop with M&M team and implement a yearly formalised thematic promotional program in conjunction with the buying team.
· Responsible for the right implementation of updated visuals
3) Team collaboration
· Train sales teams to develop skills in merchandising of fashion.
· Ensure that any new staff receives detailed induction and training in all visual merchandising standards and provide adequate ongoing training.
· Ensure use of the day book to feed information to other team members
· Maintain high dress standards, wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times
· Be in charge of the stock management of brands’ shopping bags
4) Purchasing / supplying collaboration
5) Corporate interactions
· Have a complete understanding of the company Rules and Procedures and Policies and abide by these rules at all times.
· Provide prompt feedback to management as requested in relation to any aspects of the performance of the category.
· Provide exceptional customer service as directed by the company standards.
6) Brands collaboration
Hours of work:
· Visual display work often occurs at times when it is least disruptive to the sales floor and the customer experience.
· The position requires flexibility with early mornings and late nights as well as weekend and public holiday shifts.
Solid understanding of the principles of marketing.
Sound understanding of the principles of sale.
Ability to initiate new skills (merchandising, marketing, internal communication etc…)
Great listening skills
Good understanding of the principles of customer service
Extremely creative backed up by a passion for fashion
If you are looking for a job in a dynamic environment, please email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org