- Company Name:
- Position Type:
- 2 - 5
Techsailor is an award-winning, fast-growing dynamic team of online customer engagement specialists who has worked with remarkable brands such as CNN, NUS Business School, Singapore Airlines, GE, Wrigley’s and more...[view our projects]
As “people” people, we are dynamic, creative and we place much emphasis on good communications! We also encourage the culture of sharing whereby we have knowledge and/or leisure sharing every Friday of the week to motivate and improve by learning from each other.
The best part about this job is that aside from being able to surf and post on social network sites such as Youtube, Facebook, Twitter during office hours on a daily basis, you also get to learn how to plan, design, execute and run large-scale social media campaign that spread like wild fire on the social media landscape!
Before we get to the wish-list of qualities we look for in our up-and-coming web-designer, please check out ourTechsailor Facebook Fanpage to experience our Techsailor culture! :D
Chosen candidate is expected to join Techsailor in December 2010 (or earlier). Interested applicants, please send your detailed resumes and portfolio link to email@example.com. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Design webpage layouts and user interfaces of customer communities, portals, microsites and social applications (e.g. Facebook Apps) under the guidance of the Creative Director.
- Full ownership of project design lifecycle: Plan, design and refine the usability, aesthetics and page flow of entire project.
- Deliver wireframes, mockups or complete web pages in JPEG, HTML, CSS or Flash.
- Work with slicers and designers from satellite offices.
- No. 1: Priority! An impressive and solid portfolio of works(online or physical).
- No. 2: Priority! If you are not sure if your portfolio will hit the mark, please be prepare to impress us with your other great talents
- Not a priority but any degree or diploma cert or equivalent in Web Design, Digital Media or related fields.
- Relevant work experience in Web Design/Web User Interface
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, CSS and HTML.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Ability to take on pressure and work under tight schedules and deadlines.
- Resourceful, motivated and takes initiative to fulfill their tasks. Individuals expecting to be spoon-fed every minute instruction need not apply.
- Singaporeans and Foreigners welcomed.